If real estate is your business, the Ruhr Metropolis in Germany is the place to be!
Germany’s biggest ‘city of cities’, with over 5 million inhabitants, lies just around the corner and offers unique development and investment opportunities in this world of low interest rates and overheated A-locations. Get acquainted with the area and its current and future urban projects.
On behalf of its German partner Business Metropole Ruhr GmbH, Karres-ARCUSplus would herewith like to bring this event to your attention. Are you anxious to learn about the details? Then join this free webinar on Friday January 22, 2021, starting at 10:00. Hear all about the Ruhr’s most striking urban development projects, the experience of Dutch professionals and also meet the decision makers behind the scenes.
The following information will be provided:
- A clear insight in the development plans and investment opportunities in the area
- Relevant time schedules and framing conditions linked to these developments
- How exactly can you get involved?
- Opening – welcome by Rasmus C. Beck, CEO of Business Metropole Ruhr GmbH
- Attractiveness of the Metropole Ruhr for Benelux real estate professionals Keynote address
by Han Joosten, Head of Site Development & Research, Bouwfonds Property Development (BPD)
- Profiles of urban development projects – presentations by city authorities:
- Mark 51°7, City of Bochum: Industry-, technology- and knowledge-campus for modern urban working
- Forell Quarter, City of Herne: Urban location for technology and services between Castle and waterfront
- gate.ruhr, City of Marl: Large plots of industrial land with excellent connection via rail, canal and motorway, adjacent to the well established Marl Chemical Park
- Neue Zeche Westerholt, Cities of Gelsenkirchen and Herten: Conversion of a former coal mine into an innovative urban quarter with historic charme for housing, services and light industry
- Speed dating on the platform Matchmaker.Ruhr